Geriatric specialists are available to assist seniors to remain independent in the comfort of their own home. Services are coordinated with the primary care physician, and a Registered Nurse (RN) Care Manager assigns specialists to each senior.
Care may be available through Medicare on an intermittent visit basis if the senior is:
- Unable to leave home unassisted
- Have a need for skilled services
- Require education and / or training
- Are under the care of a physician
- Care may be available through private insurances, long-term care insurance and some waiver programs up to 24/7 – skilled or unskilled services
- Care may be available on a private-pay basis with payment arrangements made to meet your unique needs -services available with a minimum of two hours up to 24/7 – skilled or unskilled services.
- Weekly and monthly package plans can be designed to assist with respite care, well-being checks, evening tuck-in services and medication management